Sunday, October 3, 2021

Jason Big Sorrel Horse

I don’t know you personally. 

Two days after my daughter Mahealani was born, her father was arrested for a crime that he did not commit. 

He would fight this charge for 14 months. I will tell you how I handled this information. 

Everything in my life with J seemed to go bad. We had bad luck. When I met J, he was selling cocaine at the gay bars. I found out I was pregnant a month after we became a couple. Our relationship was going down a very dark path. 

I forgive the kids father J Zachariah Redwood. He is also known as Darcy Robert Sinclair. I say his two names because it is part of my story. 

When I met J at my best friends house. He told me “your going to give me my first baby girl.” I was 20 years old and a party girl. I said “ok”. I did not realize that I speak truth. What I say is truth. I do have to watch what I say. 

I found out I was pregnant on February 14, 2001. J was living with me at my Nana’s. We had actually broke up the weekend before. I went out to the Club and met Ralph. This guy was ready to step in and be my man. He drove me around Calgary gathering up my clothes and stuff. He dropped me off at my Nana’s and said he would call me. 

I was working in a Utility call center. On my lunch, I went to go get a pregnancy test. I remember on February 14, 2001 the nurse called while I was at work. When I got home from work, Ralph called and wanted to e put for Valentines Day. I had to decline his invitation. 

I called J at his ex baby momma’s moms house. I told him I was pregnant. He gathered his stuff and came back to my Nana’s house. I was a hardcore party girl. I drank at the clubs every week. I would go with J and work with him. We have many mini stories. J was my other half. He truly is. Our lives are a mirror. Somehow I ended up on this side of the mirror. I am meeting a lot of me’s. My childhood was not tragic. My parents were not alcoholics. I was not abandoned for weeks. I was not molested or abused by my family that adopted me. 

Our first child was my son Chayton J. He was born in Seattle, Washington. After finding out I was pregnant, I asked J to stop dealing his drugs. This is when he started to find jobs in the restaurants. He also went to security school. I am not too sure how he could be a secret guard with his criminal record. It came true when J had to apply for the licenses. He had also cheated on me. He would be gone for days. 

The month I found out I was pregnant, I was offered a job at the Canada Revenue Agency. Back then it was Revenue Canada. I was going to be answering the phones in their call center. They were offering $40,000 annual salary. I accepted. I was hoped on full time. I was allowed maternity benefits. A year with top up payments for a year. 

In August, I waited for J and I told him if he leaves again, then I will move away. He took off that weekend again. My mom drove up from Washington State to pick me up. I couldn’t sleep. I was so sad. I did not want to stay in a relationship with someone that sneaks around behind my back. People said he was with a girl Alicia Smith. 

9/11 happened when I was there. Seattle was shut down. I read on a website that this day was when Blue Rays became extinct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment