Tuesday, November 23, 2021

When I Am Gone

 Death.

What I have learned about living in this World is that death is inevitable. It will come sooner, rather than later for many of us. I have spent my life writing. I will leave what I have in this Blogger file. 

I am not of this human. I am a soul experiencing life through a human body. 

Our soul is free to leave when it wants. It is here to learn. It is here to live. It is here to experience.

When I woke in May 2019, the experience was unreal. I was sitting in my tent in Lafayette Park. I was high on meth. I didn't know where Marvin was. All of the sudden, I could hear everyone talking from their tents, They do say a good Awakening comes from lack of sleep, lack of food and solitude. 

I have met so many people. I have loved so many people. I cherish all of those that I have met. 

I will leave a note to each of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment